The Lite 3000 teeth whitening business starter kit is a simple and affordable way to get started in teeth whitening. It includes everything you need to get started in teeth whitening including equipment, products, training, promotional material and full backup support.
ADVANCED SENSITIVITY REDUCTION
The Lite 3000 model offers Advanced sensitivity reduction and touch screen technology. Reduces oral bacteria during the treatment. Featuring the use of red led for clients with sensitivity issues. Have a client with sensitive teeth? Use the lavender setting to offer anti-inflammatory and healing technology during the treatment to reduce the risk of sensitivity for your client. The red light option allows you to offer an aftercare treatment in the event your client has sensitive teeth after the treatment. This option can be used in conjunction with remineralisation/desensitisation gel.
– Versatile, high-sensitivity touch electronic 5-inch display for easy operation.
– Three light source output options: blue, red, blue + red.
– Three power output options choose different power according to the client’s level of tooth sensitivity.
All our products and equipment are Australian compliant and have Safety Certificates, CE certificates, MSDS reports, NICNAS registration, EESS Registration. Please be aware imitations do not have these compliances! We are fully insured and are registered with the Australian government for the importation and supply of teeth whitening products.
The Lite 3000 teeth whitening system comes with a 12-month Australian warranty and full customer support and free access to our online teeth whitening course.
You will receive your professional teeth whitening kit via Australia Post and/or courier which may arrive in separate packages on different days. Please allow 1-5 days for order processing and 3-7 business days in transit. Transit times may be longer for West Coast and non-metro areas.
SAFE GENTLE AND EFFECTIVE
Our teeth whitening gel is the strongest available in Australia for non-dental practitioners. Our gel is safe, gentle, and effective.
We offer a 12-month warranty with all teeth whitening lamps and equipment. We offer satisfaction guaranteed with our gels and treatment packs, if it’s not right we will replace it for you!
Your teeth whitening starter kit can pay for itself and be making a profit in no time. Charge $150-$300 per treatment.
TEETH WHITENING STARTER SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- 2 x Professional Teeth whitening LED Accelerator Lamp
- 1 x Professional Teeth Shade Guide
- 4 x Safety Glasses
- 10 x Teeth Whitening Client Treatment Packs
- Free Teeth Whitening Training
- Promotional Material
- Printable Client Consent Forms, Fact Sheets & Aftercare Sheets
MARKETING MATERIAL TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
- Logo Designs & Mood Boards
- Website 3 designs to choose from
- Marketing and Branding Planners
- Biolink Creator
- Before and After Posts
- Social Media Video Ads
- Editable Social Media Posts
- Editable Social Media Stories
- Social Media Ads
- Social Media Quotes
TEETH WHITENING TRAINING COURSE MODULES
- Having Happy Customers
- Booking the Treatment
- How to have a Consultation
- Tooth Anatomy & Discolouration
- Risks and Sensitivities
- Treatment Process
- Getting the Best Results
- Aftercare and White Diet
- Regulations, USA, Canada, Australia & EU
- Hygiene and Protocol
- Document Downloads
FREE BUSINESS AND MARKETING COURSES
- How to Start a Beauty Business
- Complete Guide to Social Media
- Branding and Business Management
- Optimise Your Website
- Graphic Design with Canva
- A4 Teeth Whitening Poster
- Instructional PDF manual
- Printable Client Consent Forms
- Printable Fact Sheets
- Printable After-Care Sheet
– Touch Screen Technology
– Advanced Sensitivity Reduction
– Digital Timer with Display
Lite 3000 Specifications:
Light source: 2 x high-energy blue light LED, 2 x high-energy red light LED = Total 4pcs
Wavelength range: 460nm~465nm (blue light) & 620nm~625nm (red light)
Voltage: 110 Volts AC,60Hz
Lighting resources: 1~3W/ (blue light); 1~3W/ (red light)
Net weight 3.93kgs.
Arm size： 95cm.
Duty Cycle:- <60 hour per month