1. Remineralization gel rejuvenates, strengthens, and desensitizes enamel after treatment
2. Excellent for use after teeth whitening treatments to help reduce potential discomfort
3. Can be used independently to reinforce your enamel health
4. Uses natural ingredients and a refreshing mint flavour
5. Easy to use and can be applied with the same trays as your whitening treatment or simply rinsed around the mouth removing the excess.
6. Remineralisation gel strengthens and revitalizes and rehydrates your teeth after teeth whitening.
7. When you use this remineralisation gel fluoride disperses into your teeth to fill the microscopic holes on the surface of the tooth, making teeth stronger and more resistant to tooth decay. So not only will your smile be radiant, it’ll be long-lasting too!
8. Remineralization Gel increases the hardness of your tooth enamel and assists in decreasing tooth sensitivity. No more pain!
9. Great for people who experience sensitivity to hot and cold.
Ingredients: Deionized water, Propylene glycol, Poloxamer 407, Potassium nitrate, Sodium fluoride, Carbomer, PVP, Menthol.
The gel is simply squeezed into the mouth and swished around the teeth for around 30 seconds. Spit out the excess and do not rinse out. Avoid food or beverages for 1 hour after.
Teeth desensitisation and remineralisation gel
Our gel contains both desensitization and remineralising properties, which can help to strengthen teeth while reducing sensitivity. This gel is perfect for teeth whitening aftercare and is more convenient and affordable than purchasing separate products.
Teeth desensitization gel and remineralization gel are both dental products that can be used to help improve oral health, but they have different functions and uses.
Teeth desensitization gel is specifically formulated to reduce tooth sensitivity by blocking the transmission of sensation from the tooth’s nerve to the brain. This type of gel is applied directly to the sensitive areas of the teeth, and it is often recommended by dentists as a treatment for sensitive teeth or as a preventive measure before procedures that can cause temporary sensitivity.
On the other hand, Teeth remineralization gel is used to help strengthen and repair tooth enamel. It typically contains fluoride and other minerals that can help to rebuild the structure of the tooth and make it more resistant to decay. Remineralization gels also contain enzymes or other ingredients that can help to promote the growth of healthy oral bacteria. This gel is applied to the teeth and is often recommended by dentists as part of a comprehensive oral hygiene routine.